Documentation for Netaxept
Welcome to the comprehensive online technical documentation of Netaxept – the online payment gateway offered by Nets for accepting payments in web, mobile, in-app and call centre with various payment methods worldwide.
Before starting to accept payments via Netaxept, there are a few things you should take into account regarding agreements required, integration and testing. Please familiarize yourself to the following steps to get more information.
- Sign product agreement to get your Netaxept credentials.
- Sign an acquiring agreement in order to accept card payments.
- If necessary, sign agreements for alternative payment methods.
- Make your API integration to get payments up-and-running.
- Test your implementation to make sure it works as intended.
- Go live, so that you can start accepting payments in production.
Netaxepts suports both, integration with REST API and Web Services (SOAP). We recommend using REST. Please use our SDKs for integrating in-app mobile payments.
Lern about the payment flow for card payments and familiarize yourself with its integration.
Learn about available payment methods and their specific integration requirements.
If you can't find the help you need, reach out to Netaxept Customer Support for your country.
Learn about your Netaxept Admin account and its features.
Use easy and secure online payments via link without the need of an API integration.
The Nets Data Suite Developer Portal is an additional service, which provides insights about your customers and their spending behaviour for different scenarios. All Nordic countries are suported - and more are to come.
Most popular payment methods
Find all supported payment methods in the payment method section.