This guide outlines the basics of using Maestro via Nets Easy and gives you instructions needed for a fluent implementation.
Nets Easy has an integration to Maestro.
|Reservation & charge||✅|
You can more about the payment operations from here.
If you are already onboarded to MasterCard in our Nets Easy portal then you can activate Maestro as a payment method.
This following section will describe the user journey for a consumer:
Depending on what country the consumer is based from, it will need to be verified with their corresponding authentication eg. bank ID, NemID etc.
- When your consumer chooses Maestro as a payment method in the checkout, they will be prompted to enter their:
- Card number (16 digits)
- Expiry date (mm/yy)
- CVC (3 digits)
- From here, they will be directed to the 3DS.
- After the verification and validation of the true identity with the strong authentication page, the consumer will be able to either approve or reject the payment.
- When the payment has been approved, the amount will be reserved on the card.
- When you dispatch the goods then the charge amount will be deducted as a charge request will notify Nets Easy about this.
Nets Easy provides the possibility to test for Maestro. You can test Maestro payments in the Nets testing environment.