Nets Easy for Shopware
This guide describes how to install, configure, and use Nets Easy webshop module for Shopware 6.
Before you start
Our Shopware plugin is the perfect extension to enable the Nets Easy checkout to its full potential for your Shopware store. Nets Easy supports most popular payment methods.
- The Nets Easy fast checkout with "remember me" functionality.
- Embedded checkout for an optimized user experience. Users are not redirected outside Shopware.
- A smart mix of payment methods to suit all preferences.
- Multiple checkout languages and currencies for selling in your domestic market and abroad.
The following screenshot shows a checkout page provided by the Nets Easy module:
- Quick setup and flexible configuration.
- Intuitive order management with synchronized captures and refunds.
- Compatibility with discounts, tax (VAT), and shipping options.
- Compatible with multi-shop setups.
The screenshot below shows the settings page for the Nets Easy module:
You have two options when installing the Nets Easy module:
- Download the latest plugin archive from GitHub: https://github.com/Nets-eCom/shopware6-easy-checkout/archive/refs/heads/master.zip.
- Upload the zip archive manually and extract it to the path
/custom/plugins/netsor upload the zip archive under Settings > Plugins using the Upload plugin function in Shopware Admin.
- Clear your cache and update your indexes under Settings > Caches & Indexes.
- Connect with a SSH client and navigate to the root directory of your Shopware 6 installation.
- Install the plugin by running the command:
bin/console plugin:install NetsCheckout
- Activate the plugin by running the command:
bin/console plugin:activate NetsCheckout
- Clear the cach by running the command:
The module is now installed and ready to be configured for your Nets Easy account.
After installing the module, you need to do some basic configuration of the module in Shopware Admin:
- Navigate to Settings > System > Plugins
- Locate the Nets payment plugin and press the button with three dots (...) to access the configuration.
- Fill out the required fields, such as merchant ID and integration keys (secret keys and checkout keys).
- (Optional) Customize the module according to your needs using the additional settings on the configuration page.
Both the merchant ID and the integration keys can be found in Easy Portal. See the following pages for more help:
The screenshot below shows the configuration page for the module:
The following table lists all the settings you can configure in the administration area for the Nets Easy module:
|Payment Environment||Toggles between live mode and test mode. Choose test mode if you want to make test purchases using the test environment. There are sample card numbers and invoice addresses for testing purposes. Live mode requires an approved account.|
|Live Secret key||Your live secret key from Easy Portal.|
|Live Checkout key||Your live checkout key from Easy Portal.|
|Test Secret key||Your secret key for test purchases from Easy Portal.|
|Test Checkout key||Your checkout key for test purchases from Easy Portal.|
|Terms Url||The URL to the terms and conditions of your webshop.|
|Merchant Terms Url||The URL to the privacy and cookie settings of your webshop.|
|Checkout Flow||Select between Hosted and Embedded. Hosted loads a new payment page whereas embedded inserts the payment window directly on the checkout page.|
|Enable Auto-capture||Allows you to instantly charge a payment straight after the order is placed. Important! Capturing a payment before shipment of the order might be liable to restrictions based upon legislations set in your country. Misuse can result in your Easy account being forfeit.|
You've now installed and configured the Nets Easy webshop module. If you have further questions, please see the troubleshooting section below or reach out to our support.
It's possible to manage orders directly in the Shopware administration:
- Navigate to Admin > Orders > Overview.
- Press on an order line to access order details.
- Choose your desired action: cancel, capture, or refund. The Nets Easy plugin will synchronize automatically. The payment status will also be updated in Nets Easy portal.
All transactions performed by Nets are accessible in Easy Portal.
The following screenshot shows the list of orders in Shopware administration:
Below are some of the most common configuration errors, their cause and steps that you can follow to solve them.
Nets payment plugin is not visible as a payment method
- Ensure the Nets module is available in the right Sales Channel in the plugin configuration.
- Under the Sales Channel section, select your Shop Name under General settings. Add plugin in Payment methods.
- Temporarily switch to the Shopware 6 standard template. Custom templates might need addtional changes to ensure correct display. Consult with your webdesigner or developer.
Nets payment window is blank
- Ensure your integration keys in the Nets plugin settings are correct and do not contain additional blank spaces.
- Temporarily deactivate thrid party plugins that might affect the functionality of the plugin.
- Check if there are any temporary technical inconsistencies: https://nets.eu/Pages/operational-status.aspx
Payments in live mode don't work
- Ensure you have an approved Live Easy account for production.
- Ensure your Live Easy account is approved for payments with the selected currency.
- Ensure payment method data is correct and supported by your Nets Easy agreement.