Nets Easy for Shopware
This guide describes how to install, configure, and use the Nets Easy webshop module for Shopware 5.
Before you start
Before you start, you need an Easy Portal account. See the guide Create account for more information about creating a free test account.
Easy: Overview - Shopware plugin
Our Shopware plugin is the perfect extension that enables you to use the Nets Easy checkout to its full potential for your Shopware store. Nets Easy supports most popular payment methods.
- The Nets Easy fast checkout with "remember me" functionality.
- Embedded checkout for an optimized user experience. Users are not redirected outside Shopware.
- A smart mix of payment methods to suit all preferences.
- Multiple checkout languages and currencies for selling in your domestic market and abroad.
The following screenshot shows a checkout page provided by the Nets Easy module:
- Quick setup and flexible configuration.
- Intuitive order management with synchronized captures and refunds.
- Compatibility with discounts, tax (VAT), and shipping options.
- Compatible with multi-shop setups.
The screenshot below shows the settings page for the Nets Easy module:
Follow the steps below to install the Nets Easy module in Shopware 5.
Step 1: Add the module to Shopware
- Download the latest plugin archive from GitHub: https://github.com/Nets-eCom/shopware5-easy-checkout/archive/refs/heads/master.zip.
- Upload the zip archive manually and extract it to the path
/custom/plugins/netsor upload the zip archive under Configuration > Plugin Manager using the Upload plugin function in Shopware Admin.
- Clear your cache and refresh under Configuration > Caches/Performance.
Step 2: Activate the module
The next step is to activate the newly installed module under Shopware payment methods.
- Go to Payments methods in Shopware admin.
- Activate Nets checkout.
- Check with subshop settings so that you will have Nets Checkout payment method available in your subshops.
The module is now installed and ready to be configured for your Nets Easy account.
After installing the module, you need to do some basic configuration of the module:
- Navigate to Configuration > Plugin Manager > Installed
- Locate the Nets payment plugin and click on edit (a pencil icon) to access the configuration.
- Fill out the required fields, such as merchant ID and integration keys (secret keys and checkout keys).
- (Optional) Customize the module according to your needs using the additional settings on the configuration page.
Both the merchant ID and the integration keys can be found in Easy Portal. See the following pages for more help:
The screenshot below shows the configuration page for the module:
The following table lists all the settings you can configure in the administration area for the Nets Easy module:
|Test Mode||Toggles between live mode and test mode. Choose test mode if you want to make test purchases using the test environment. There are sample card numbers and invoice addresses for testing purposes. Live mode requires an approved account.|
|Live Secret key||Your live secret key from Easy Portal.|
|Live Checkout key||Your live checkout key from Easy Portal.|
|Test Secret key||Your secret key for test purchases from Easy Portal.|
|Test Checkout key||Your checkout key for test purchases from Easy Portal.|
|Terms Url||The URL to the terms and conditions of your webshop.|
|Merchant Terms Url||The URL to the privacy and cookie settings of your webshop.|
|Icons bar url||Seet and customize icons listing by editing directly in url parameters or visit our custom Icons url generator at: https://easymoduler.dk/icon/|
|Integration Type||Select between Hosted and Embedded. Hosted loads a new payment page whereas embedded inserts the payment window directly on the checkout page.|
|Auto-capture||Allows you to instantly charge a payment straight after the order is placed. Important! Capturing a payment before shipment of the order might be liable to restrictions based upon legislations set in your country. Misuse can result in your Easy account being forfeit.|
You've now installed and configured the Nets Easy webshop module. If you have further questions, please see the troubleshooting section below or reach out to our support.
It's possible to manage orders directly in the Shopware administration:
- Navigate to Customers > Orders
- Click on the edit icon (a pencil) to access order details for a particular order.
- Choose your desired action (Capture or Refund) on the Nets Checkout tab. The Nets Easy plugin will synchronize automatically. The payment status will also be updated in Nets Easy portal.
All transactions performed by Nets are accessible in Easy Portal.
The following screenshot shows the list of orders in Shopware administration:
Below are some of the most common configuration errors, their cause and steps that you can follow to solve them.
Nets payment plugin is not visible as a payment method
- Ensure the Nets plugin is available in the right shop under Configurations > Payment method > Nets Checkout > Subshops.
- Temporarily switch to the Shopware 5 standard template. Custom templates might need addtional changes to ensure correct display. Consult with your webdesigner or developer.
Nets payment window is blank
- Ensure your integration keys in the Nets plugin settings are correct and do not contain additional blank spaces.
- Temporarily deactivate thrid party plugins that might affect the functionality of the plugin.
- Check if there are any temporary technical inconsistencies: https://nets.eu/Pages/operational-status.aspx
Payments in live mode don't work
- Ensure you have an approved Live Easy account for production.
- Ensure your Live Easy account is approved for payments with the selected currency.
- Ensure payment method data is correct and supported by your Nets Easy agreement.