This guide outlines the basics of using Trustly via Nets Easy and gives you instructions needed for a fluent implementation.
Before you start
Before you can enable Trustly in your Nets Easy portal, an additional agreement is required. Please contact our Customer Service Team to get that process started.
Nets Easy has an integration to Trustly which enables your consumers to pay via their Trustly account.
|Currencies||DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, PLN, SEK|
|Countries||AT, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, GB, LV, LT, NL, NO, PL, SE, SK|
To activate Trustly as a payment method and to add it to your Nets Easy portal, you need to complete the onboarding journey.
If you already have an existing Nets Easy portal account, you need to contact Support for this.
This following section will describe the user journey for a consumer:
- Consumers chooses “Trustly” on the payment selection page.
- Consumers are asked to choose the bank.
- Consumers have the option to save payment details for future purchases.
- Consumers gets redirected to the bank page (login to their account).
- After successful login, the consumer is redirected back to Trustly to confirm their payment.
- They will see their payment details, before authorizing the payment using SCA.
- Now the payment is complete and the customer is directed bank to your shop.
Nets Easy currently does not provide the possibility to test for Trustly as seen in this overview table.
When it is available, you will be able to see it in the Nets testing environment.