Visa & MasterCard
This guide outlines the basics of using Visa and MasterCard via Nets Easy and gives you instructions needed for a fluent implementation.
Nets Easy has an integration to Visa, including Visa Electron & MasterCard.
|Reservation & charge||✅|
You can more about the payment operations from here.
To activate VISA & MasterCard as payment methods and to add them to your Nets Easy portal, you need to complete the onboarding journey.
If you already have an existing Nets Easy portal account, you need to contact Support for this.
This following section will describe the user journey for a consumer:
Depending on what country the consumer is based from, it will need to be verified with their corresponding authentication eg. bank ID, NemID etc.
- When your consumer chooses VISA or MasterCard as a payment method in the checkout, they will be prompted to enter their:
- Card number (16 digits)
- Expiry date (mm/yy)
- CVC (3 digits)
- From here, they will be directed to the 3DS.
- After the verification and validation of the true identity with the strong authentication page, the consumer will be able to either approve or reject the payment.
- When the payment has been approved, the amount will be reserved on the card.
- When you dispatch the goods then the charge amount will be deducted as a charge request will notify Nets Easy about this.
Nets Easy provides the possibility to test for VISA and MasterCard. You can test VISA and MasterCard payments in the Nets testing environment.