Before you start
An additional agreement is required, before you can accept AfterPay payments. Please contact Express Bank for details.
Nets Easy has an integration to AfterPay which enables your consumers to pay either by splitting the payments into installments or paying later in 14 days as an invoice.
|Reservation & charge||✅|
|Currencies||NOK, SEK, DKK|
|Countries||DK, SE, NO|
To activate AfterPay as a payment method and to add it to your Nets Easy portal, you need to complete the onboarding journey.
If you already have an existing Nets Easy portal account, you need to contact Support for this.
This following section will describe the user journey and payment flow for a consumer:
Depending from what country the consumer is based in, the personal identification number can correspond to different IDs eg. social security number, NemID, bankID etc. This is used for a background credit check.
- When your consumer chooses AfterPay as a payment method in the checkout, they will be prompted to choose between two choices:
- Pay later
- Split payment
- Next, they will need to enter their personal identification number.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Pay.
- From here, they will be redirected to the strong authentication page in a pop-up window.
- As mentioned earlier in the info box, the following authentication is depended on what country the consumer is from.
- After the confirmation and validation of identity, the consumer is redirected back to the checkout and the payment will be approved.
- Lastly, the charge amount will be reserved.
After your consumers have confirmed their payment during Checkout, the money will be sent to your Nets Easy Portal.
Nets Easy currently does not provide the possibility to test for Afterpay as seen in this overview table.