This guide gives an introductory overview and outlines the homepage of the Easy demo store.
The homepage of the Nets Easy demo store includes an overview of the products available to be added to the checkout, a live toggle, settings and the checkout itself.
On the homepage of the Nets Easy demo store, you will be able to see a variety of products that can be added to the checkout either as a one-time payment or as a subscription.
It is possible to see and filter the products in three different ways by:
- Low prices
- High prices
Within each of these sections, it is possible for you to sort them by:
- Best match
Products can be added to the checkout where it is also possible to edit the price point.
When the toggle button for Live is on, it signifies that you:
- Already signed into Nets Easy
- Have an Easy account associated for the different currencies
- All mandatory processes have been approved so it is possible for you to do live payments
- You can use the Easy shop in the live mode
When the toggle button for Live is off, it signifies that you:
- Have not been approved yet
- Using the Easy shop for testing to see how the solution works