Nets Easy for PrestaShop
This guide describes how to install, configure, and use the Nets Easy webshop module for PrestaShop 1.7.
Before you start
Our PrestaShop 1.7 plugin is the perfect extension that enables you to use the Nets Easy checkout to its full potential for your PrestaShop store. Nets Easy supports most popular payment methods.
- The Nets Easy fast checkout with "remember me" functionality.
- Embedded checkout for an optimized user experience. Users are not redirected outside PrestaShop.
- A smart mix of payment methods to suit all preferences.
- Multiple checkout languages and currencies for selling in your domestic market and abroad.
- Fully syncronized payment statuses in admin order page with Easy portal.
- Intuitive order management with synchronized captures and refunds from admin order details page.
- Custom webhook events for real-time payment statuses.
- Custom Build-in debugging features.
The following screenshot shows a checkout page provided by the Nets Easy module:
Administration area features
- Quick setup and flexible configuration.
- Intuitive order management with synchronized captures and refunds.
- Compatibility with discounts, tax (VAT), and shipping options.
- Compatible with PrestaShop multistore feature for managing multiple shops.
- Latest plugin version notification with compatibility, github and techsite link.
The screenshot below shows the Settings page in the PrestaShop administration area:
Follow the step below to install the Nets Easy module in PrestaShop.
- Download the plugin from above github link.
- Extract the zip file.
- Create netseasy folder and copy the extracted files.
- Create zip of neteasy folder.
- Login to Admin Panel.
- Clear Cache.
- Click on Modules >> Module Manager tab and click on "Upload a module".
- Drop your neteasy folder zip archive here or select from your machine.
- After installation completed, press “Configure”.
- Set your API Credentials and configuration.
After installing the module, you need to do some basic configuration of the module:
- Navigate to Improve > Modules > Modules Manager in PrestaShop.
- Select category as Payment or search netseasy in searchbox and click on Configure.
- Fill out the required fields, such as Test Mode, integration keys (secret keys and checkout keys), Terms Url and Merchant Terms Url.
The screenshot below shows the configuration page in the administration area for the module:
The screenshot below shows the latest plugin version notification in configuration page in the administration area for the module:
The following table lists all the settings you can configure in the administration area for the Nets Easy module:
|Test mode||Choose test mode if you want to make test purchases using the test environment. There are sample card numbers and invoice addresses for testing purposes. Live mode requires an approved account.|
|Merchant Id||Your merchant id from [Easy Portal](https://portal.dibspayment.eu/integration|
|Merchant Email Id||Your merchant email address.|
|Name Of Payment Gateway||It display payment gateway name as payment option in checkout page.|
|Test Checkout key||Your checkout key for test purchases from Easy Portal.|
|Test Secret key||Your secret key for test purchases from Easy Portal.|
|Production Checkout key||Your live checkout key from Easy Portal.|
|Production Secret key||Your live secret key from Easy Portal.|
|Integration type||Embedded or Redirect. An embedded checkout inserts the payment window directly on the checkout page. Redirect (Nets Hosted) loads a new payment page.|
You've now installed and configured the Nets Easy webshop module. If you have further questions, please see the troubleshooting section below or reach out to our support.
It's possible to manage orders directly in the PrestaShop administration area:
- Navigate to SELL > Orders in PrestaShop.
- Click on an order line to access order details.
- Choose your desired action. Click Charge All or click the Charge button for partial charge. Click Refund All or click the Refund button for partial refund. Click Cancel to cancel the payment. Nets Easy plugin will synchronize automatically. The payment status will also be updated in Nets Easy portal.
All transactions performed by Nets are accessible in Easy Portal.
The following screenshot shows the list of orders in the PrestaShop administration area:
Below are some of the most common configuration errors, their cause and steps that you can follow to solve them.
Nets payment plugin is not visible as a payment method
- Temporarily switch to the PrestaShop 1.7 standard template. Custom templates might need addtional changes to display correctly. Consult with your web designer or developer.
Nets payment window is blank
- Ensure your integration keys in the Nets plugin settings are correct and do not contain additional blank spaces.
- Temporarily deactivate thrid party plugins that might affect the functionality of the plugin.
- Check if there are any temporary technical inconsistencies: https://nets.eu/Pages/operational-status.aspx
Payments in live mode don't work
- Ensure you have an approved Live Easy account for production.
- Ensure your Live Easy account is approved for payments with the selected currency.
- Ensure payment method data is correct and supported by your Nets Easy agreement.