Test invoice & installment processing
This article describes how to test invoice and installment processing on your checkout page.
Before you start
Before you start, you need a checkout page that uses the Nets Easy test environment.
How to test
The Easy checkout page provides your customers with the option to pay by invoice. To test invoice processing on the checkout page, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your checkout page
- Select "Pay later"
- Add one of the PNOs from the table below in the field named "Personal identification number".
- Enter the Postal code and Address associated with the PNO you selected.
- Enter an arbitrary name and phone number
- (Conditionally) If strong consumer authentication (SCA) is requested then you are able to use a test BankID using the instructions found here for SEK payments. Make sure to use one of the sample PNO found in the table below.
Use a small amount in order to avoid having to complete SCA for test purchases.
Sample invoice addresses
The following addresses and sample personal identification numbers (PNO) can be used in the test environment when testing invoice payments:
|440424-1111||14552||Bruksgatan||Reservation not approved|