This guide outlines the basics of using PayPal via Nets Easy and gives you instructions needed for a fluent implementation.
Before you start
An additional agreement is required for accepting PayPal. Please contact our Customer Service to get that process started.
Nets Easy has an integration to PayPal which enables your consumers to pay via their PayPal account.
|Reservation & charge||✅|
To activate PayPal as a payment method and to add it to your Nets Easy portal, you need to complete the onboarding journey.
If you already have an existing Nets Easy portal account, you need to contact Support for this.
User Journey & Payment Flow
This following section will describe the user journey and payment flow for a consumer:
- When your consumer chooses PayPal as a payment method in the checkout, they will be prompted to:
- Accept terms and conditions
- Click on Pay.
- From here, they will be redirected to the PayPal page in a pop-up window.
- Log in with their credentials.
- Approve the payment in the pop-up window.
- From here, they will be redirected back to the checkout.
Nets Easy currently does not provide the possibility to test for PayPal as seen in this overview table.
When it is available, you will be able to see it in the Nets testing environment.