API (Nets Easy Paylink Gateway)
When do I use Nets Easy Paylink Gateway
A Nets Easy Paylink Gateway needs to get generated if you want to integrate the Paylink into an application (e.g. web shop software). In general, it is an invoice with an amount, currency and the backend customer data.
The status of a Gateway can be tracked using Webhooks and the API.
We support different types of payments:
- One-off payments: Immediate capture of a specific amount.
- Recurring payments: A subscription which is handled by Nets Easy Paylink.
- Tokenization: Nets Easy Paylink stores the credit card information for further captures. Payments can be made on behalf of this tokenization through merchant backend or API.
- Reservation: A specific amount gets blocked on the credit card. A capture is possible within 7 days.
For Tokenization, you need to pass preAuthorization=1 along with your Gateway creation request. It is possible to directly make the first charge after the authorization, using chargeOnAuthorization=1.
For a Reservation, you need to pass reservation=1.
For recurring payments, you can pass the following parameters:
- subscriptionState=1 (activate subscription for the Gateway)
- subscriptionInterval=P1M (e.g. for one month of payment interval)
- subscriptionPeriod=P1M (subscriptions will be automatically renewed for the specified period)
- subscriptionCancellationInterval=P1M (e.g. notice period of a subscription)
Nets Easy Paylink Gateway can be implemented in two ways:
- Modal window
First you need to place the order using our
See Gateway for more information about the request.
You will receive and url to which you can redirect your customer for the checkout procedure. If you would like to implement a modal window, use this link for the data-href attribute. You can find more information in the next section.
These are the necessary scripts wyou need to include into the head section of your html file.
jQuery (e.g. from CDN):
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js Nets Easy Paylink Gateway JS:
Use the following code example to open the generated gateway-link in the modal window.
<a class="nets-modal-window" href="#" data-href="https://example.nets-pay.link/?payment=GATEWAY-HASH"> Open modal window </a>
- Replace example.nets-pay.link with the URL of your Nets Easy Paylink installation
- Replace GATEWAY-HASH with the hash returned by our Gateway API
Find more information about the modal window here.