Nets Easy for Magento
This guide describes how to install, configure, and use Nets Easy webshop module for Magento 2.
Before you start
Our plugin for Magento 2 supports all Easy features such as smart customer recognition and the best converting payment methods. It is easy to integrate and is constantly updated. Easy is compatible with Magento 2.
The plugin keeps your Magento store and our Easy payment platform synchronized, so you can fully operate your orders in Magento, and access Nets Easy portal for more detailed reporting.
- The Nets Easy fast checkout with "remember me" functionality.
- Multiple checkout flows to match your desired checkout experience: embedded, vanilla, or redirect.
- A smart mix of payment methods to suit all preferences.
- Multiple checkout languages and currencies for selling in your domestic market and abroad.
Admin panel features
- Quick setup and flexible configuration.
- Intuitive order management with synchronized captures and refunds.
- Compatible with discounts, tax (VAT) and shipping variants.
- Compatible with multi-shop setups.
- Compatible with multiple visual themes (vanilla and redirect checkouts).
Follow the steps below to install and enable the Nets Easy module in Magento 2.
Step 1: Install the module
You have two options when installing the Nets Easy module.
Alternative 1: Manual
Manually upload the file to your Magento site:
- Download the latest Nets Easy module from GitHub: https://github.com/Nets-eCom/Magento2_easy/archive/refs/heads/master.zip
2: Upload the zip archive to your Magento hosting site and extract the files into the directory
Alternative 2: Using composer
Another option is to install the module via composer at your magento site by running the following commands:
$ composer config repositories.dibs_easycheckout vcs email@example.com:/Nets-eCom/Magento2_easy.git $ composer require --prefer-source 'dibs/easycheckout:*'
Step 2: Enable the module
Enable the Nets Easy module in Magento by running the following commands:
Enable Nets Easy
$ php bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Dibs_EasyCheckout $ php bin/magento setup:upgrade
The module is now installed and ready to be configured for your Nets Easy account.
After installing the module, you need to do some basic configuration of the module:
- Navigate to: System > Configuration > Payment Methods
- Locate Easy Checkout and access Configuration.
- Fill out the required fields, such as merchant ID and integration keys (secret keys and checkout keys).
- (Optional) Customize the module according to your needs using the additional settings on the configuration page.
Both the merchant ID and the integration keys can be found in Easy Portal. See the following pages for more help:
The screenshot below shows the Nets Easy configuration page in the Admin Panel:
The following table lists all the settings you can configure in the administration area for the Nets Easy module:
|Enabled||Activates the module in Magento|
|Testmode||Toggles between Test mode and Live mode. Choose test mode if you want to make test purchases using the test environment. There are sample card numbers and invoice addresses for testing purposes. Live mode requires an approved account.|
|Checkout Key||Your checkout key which can be found in Easy Portal. See the guide Access your integration keys for more help. Important! Use the Test Checkout key or Live Checkout key depending on the specified mode (see the Testmode setting above).|
|Secret Key||Your secret key which can be found in Easy Portal. See the guide Access your integration keys for more help. Important! Use the Test Secret key or Live Secret key depending on the specified mode (see the Testmode setting above).|
|Webhook Authentication Password||The password that Nets will use for authentication when invoking webhook endpoints set up by the Magento plugin (Nets Easy module).|
|Webhook Confirmation Timeout||The time in seconds that Magento will wait for an order confirmation from Nets.|
|Default Shipping Method||Defines the the default shipping method. Possible values are Fixed (flatrate), TODO|
|Default Country||The default country used in the checkout.|
|Handle customer data||Enables you to initiate the checkout with customer data from Magento Checkout.|
You've now installed and configured the Nets Easy webshop module. If you have further questions, please see the troubleshooting section below or reach out to our support.
It's possible to manage orders directly in the Magento administration panel:
- Navigate to Sales > Order > View.
- Click on an order line to access order details.
- Choose your desired action, refund/partial refund, or update the order status. The Nets Easy plugin will synchronize automatically. The payment status will also be updated in Nets Easy portal.
All transactions performed by Nets are accessible in Easy Portal.
Below are some of the most common configuration errors, their cause and steps that you can follow to solve them.
Nets payment plugin is not visible as a payment method
- Temporarily switch to the Magento 2 standard template. Custom templates might need addtional changes to ensure correct display. Consult with your webdesigner or developer.
Nets payment window is blank
- Ensure your integration keys in the Nets plugin settings are correct and do not contain additional blank spaces.
- Temporarily deactivate thrid party plugins that might affect the functionality of the plugin.
- Check if there are any temporary technical inconsistencies: https://nets.eu/Pages/operational-status.aspx
Payments in live mode don't work
- Ensure you have an approved Live Easy account for production.
- Ensure your Live Easy account is approved for payments with the selected currency.
- Ensure payment method data is correct and supported by your Nets Easy agreement.